Given the very rapid growth of this wonderful technique that is psycho-bio-acupressure (PBA), both in France and internationally, it was decided to set up a structure to bring together, support and protect practitioners and trainees, as well as disseminate and communicate information about PBA.
This institute was created in May 2012, and the entire team of volunteers has since worked hard to offer its members as many services as possible.
Institut Delatte’s aim is to:
- promote PBA by disseminating information about it in as broad a way and by every means possible;
- organize and certify PBA training both in metropolitan France and overseas departments and territories;
- grant diplomas to PBA practitioners and trainers;
- bring together PBA practitioners and trainers;
- create links between PBA professionals;
- ensure compliance with the ethical charter and the code of conduct as set out by the creator of the practice, Dr. Pierre-Noël Delatte: responsibility, autonomy, authenticity, compassion; and
- take all actions that promote the development and evolution of PBA.
The institute organizes and manages all activities related to PBA to guarantee the best-quality training and information for all.
It is also a guarantee for trainees, practitioners and all those who wish to know more about the technique that someone will be available to answer all their questions and requests for information.
Institut DELATTE de Psycho-Bio-Acupressure (IDPBA) centralizes course enrolment and the payment of training fees.
To find out more, go here.
To make sure you don’t miss any developments with the institute, we suggest you subscribe to our newsletter, and regularly check our news section.